SPRINGFIELD March for Justice and Reformation
Time & Location
About The Event
JUSTICE AND REFORMATION RALLY
Join us as we rally for Justice and Reformation for Marcus-David Peters and local Springfield families who have been affected by excessive force and unfair policies. We will focus on solutions and how to call our elected officials into accountability.
Big Momma's Coffee and Espresso Bar
- 217 E Commercial Street, Springfield, MO
GATHERING TIME: 2pm
IMPORTANT MARCH SAFETY AND INFORMATION:
- The National March for Justice and Reformation is a peaceful march. Any violence is not provoked or encouraged by the coalition and the family of Marcus-David Peters.
- Watch for signs of physical and mental distress from yourself and others. Cool down others who exhibit panic behaviors.
- Document, film, or otherwise note police actions, brutality, and injuries. (We will have observers on site as well.)
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes that you can move in.
- Consider bringing a hat, sunglasses, or other protective face gear.
- Bring multiple water bottles for yourself and others in your group. Pack snacks in case someone needs food.
- Make sure to have your identification and emergency contact information on you.
- Please refer to the ACLU's "Know Your Rights" guide to understand the rights we have as participants in this permitted march.